Friday, September 16, 2011

Boycott The NFL for Partnership With Homeland Security and Enhanced Patdowns at Stadiums. The NFL will mean soon"Not For Long" If We Send a Strong Message Saying "NO"

                   What really turned me off with professional football when they had a commercial where Terry Bradshaw and his other fellow football gladiators were allowed to walk past the TSA showing the their Super Bowl rings while the average person was being abused like it was funny. I did not find it funny at all. What is so funny about losing freedoms while certain people get special treatment because of their celebrity status showing we are all equal in the eyes of the state, but some are more equal than others as it was said in George Orwell's novel Animal Farm at the end of the book.

                     Now what TSA has done in the airport violating everyone's bodily orifice from head to toe to board an airplane now will have to endure the same tactics just to watch a football game in a stadium. The NFL has no business partnering with Homeland Security. The National Football league handled their security very well for decades without Federal intrusion. Before these draconian measure were in place. Most stadiums had there security handled by a private contractor and the local police. They were able to provide security without the intrusiveness and hassle. People were able to enjoy the event without any police annoyance.

                      Now the NFL has partnered with Homeland Security with this "If you see something, say something" along  with enhanced pat downs, even with full body scanners and the thought police trying to read our minds being behavior detectors.If I am have to go through all that trouble just to watch a live game, Then it is not worth the trouble just to watch a game. First they will start with pat downs at the gate, then it can go to behavior monitors making average human activity a possible national security threat? Will we be considered a possible terrorist threat if our team loses the game because the quarterback threw more interception complete passes to the opposing team then his own receivers or the official throw a flag making a bad call. Will the fan's rage at the official or the team be deemed a possible terrorist threat when these types of emotion always run high during a game. So flipping the bird toward the field might be a possible terrorist threat now?. If you think I am over the top saying where this can go starting with pat downs at the gate to behavior monitors watching us in the stands can happen, I would not be surprised if it does, you should not either.

                      This is why I am boycotting the NFL. I will not watch the game on TV. I will not go to a game either even f I won tickets to a game. I will tell them to shove them where the sun don't shine. I will not support the advertisers. I will not buy Budweiser or Miller beer. I been to NFL games before and it is a pain in the ass start to finish. I have to pay for high fees to park my car. I get robbed buying the ticket because If I sell the ticket for a nice profit. It is called ticket scalping. If Ticketmaster jacks up the price high on the same ticket for a profit, it is called free enterprise. So we are forced to buy from Ticketmaster just to go to the game. We cannot bring in our own bottled water and snack. If we want to drink a beer. We have to pay $10 for a beer in a container the size of a Dixie cup. The taxpayer are put on the hook to build these stadiums where the team owners get the profits while the people get stuck with the upkeep of the facility.It is one thing to rob us of our money that is bad enough just to see a bunch of under worked and over paid athletes play modern day gladiators. It is another thing to rob us of our liberties and our basic human dignity just to see a football game by entering a stadium we pay for with our tax money.

              I hope the NFL player get groped along with their wives and girlfriends. I hope the coaches and media endure it also even the team owners. All those people who sit in those luxury boxes should get the same treatment too. I know that is not going to happen, being groped is for us slaves and peasants. Not for the gladiators and those so special they get exempted.We need to just turn off the TV at game time. Do not even watch ESPN, call in to all the sports talk radio stations and say we are boycotting the NFL. Do not support nothing. No even the United way. Support no one that anything to do with the NFL.

              We still have a right to be left alone, the fourth amendment still exist and the law of the land. If Homeland Security does not back off with their thuggery violating the bill of rights. The next flash mob that will arise might not be the one they want. They will see this when people say enough and start beating the crap out of these goons with no mercy. I say this flash mob might be coming to an Airport and Stadium real soon. I am not calling for violence. But sooner or later they will mess with the wrong group of people. From there it will spread like wild fire. It might start at one of these stadiums because I believe Homeland Security overreaching and this could be the beginning of the backlash coming.

              The NFL made a big mistake partnering with Homeland security. We want to be left alone and stay out of our personal space. We are the costumer and we are always right. These searches are illegal and criminal. I rather pay good money for gun and ammo then by one more item for the NFL. I say to the following individuals.  People who are season ticket holders, get your money back. for those who do not have season tickets. Do not attend and turn off the TV. Let the teams play with an empty stadium and no TV audience.  This Sunday, I will not be watching the Houston Texans or the Dallas Cowboys this weekend. I will go fishing while I can still be left alone drinking a cold glass of raw milk. That will,be the day NFL will mean "Not For Long" If they do not back off.


                          
                     

25 comments:

  1. Apparently, there is no limit to what the American people will let the government do to them.

    Is this NFL pat-down rule put in effect to stop all the deadly violence in the stands. Of course not! There isn't any violence at football games unless you count the problems with police pushing people around.

    This is just more conditioning the sheep by Big Brother and it's going to get a lot worse.

    Not only will I turn the NFL games off, I will boycott their sponsors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the boycott idea is necessary, and so is getting rid of the TSA - they are not a legitimate entity as they are borne out of a direct lie to the public. Shame on America for allowing a modern day Gestapo worse than any Nazi could dream up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sound like a little girl who got splashed by a mud puddle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boycott the NFL. Boycott their sponsors on TV. Let them know why. This is yet another police state tactic. Tell Big Sis. "Hell No!" Stop the fear-mongering to get Americans to give up more of their rights. Henry Kissinger in 2009 said, "President Barack Obama will be the architect for the New World Order. That's what this is about. A world of neo-feudalism where you have absolutely no rights. Use your damn heads! Boycott!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boycott the NFL?

    I've been boycotting the NFL (and all other pro sports)ever since I was a kid and realized that the vast, overwhelming majority of adult sports fans were beer-swilling know-nothings with little meaning in their lives aside from discussing the last or anticipating the next "big game".

    I never understood how following professional sports became such an obsession in our culture, but then I realized that watching people play "sports" (which are little more than children's games jazzed up with fancy costumes and weighed down with a million rules) is a lot easier than getting off your ass and playing sports.

    Seriously, is some four hundred fifty pound, liquored up slob going to get off his ass and go toss a football around with his family and/or friends? Not on your life.

    It gives these sad people a chance to live vicariously through others. Picking a winning team gives the hopeless a small sense of accomplishment in a meaningless life bereft of any of its own.

    The most saddening part is all the wasted brain power. I've personally known people who could barely spell two-syllable words, yet when you asked them who had the most rushing yards in the 74 season, or who hit the most home runs in 1954, they could easily pull - right off the top of their heads - a name, a number, a team, a list of other teams the player played for both before and after the accomplishment in question, when they were traded to/from a team, and (in recent years when such knowledge became an essential sports stat) how much money their contract was worth.

    Imagine if that brain power were applied to politics or the sciences, what a wonderful world we would have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All claims are wrong & baseless & lies that aren't legit your sheep. Sports are great like my favorites are NFL which I would never boycott since boycotting is dumb & stupid since you're idiot & moron that doesn't know what there talking about.

      I like myself like sports & shows I don't want to listen to politics 24/7 makes my head spin and I'm not a sheep for it unlike you dumbass that is clueless. I'm right as always and your wrong James and you can kiss my ass.

      Delete
  6. The time to react has long since passed. We are already a police state and no amount of complaining or protesting will stop the momentum. Yanking the vermin from their roost on the hill with tar & feathers aplenty should start to let them know we are not taking it anymore. THEY not US are pushing for the new revolution, I say GAME ON.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everyone should contact the NFL and tell them you are boycotting all NFL games including those on TV, and that you're also not buying anything from their advertisers, and any NFL products

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah right! In Texas, football is only slightly less important than god. Boycott? Get real.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I believe that if the fans did impact the bread and circuses by not going.......they would do a false flag to justify ding it anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally agree with the sentiment expressed in this post, excellent work. I particularly liked the reference to Animal Farm and the Terry Bradshaw commercial. What a scum bag!

    I didn't even know the NFL was doing this nonsense now. They're going to try it to see if it works at NFL games, then try rolling it out everywhere. They're pushing hard and remaining persistent in their attempts to implement this global police state tyranny.

    I'm a huge Nebraska Cornhuskers fan, but if they started body scanning people to get into Memorial Stadium I would boycott.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Count me in. These crotch-groping Homeland Security fags already got me switched from flying to driving.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Don't call it "raw" milk call it fresh milk, raw has a bad connotation as in meaning it has to be cooked to be eaten. I grew up on a dairy farm and my first major child hood trauma was when we sold all the cows and my mom gave me store bought milk to drink. I told her this tastes terrible and she said you will have to get used to it because we don't have the cows any more.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fagball fans could very well be the most stupid people on the face of the god forsaken earth.
    Fuck em! They get what they deserve. I'm tired of these idiots.

    ReplyDelete
  14. NobodysaysBOO!:
    STOP all sports untill they hang the 911 perps at the super bowl LIVE!

    ReplyDelete
  15. NobodysaysBOO!:
    The play by play for the half time HANGINGS of the 911 CONSPIRATORS: And now coming up the stairs is laura bush just ahead of condosleza rice, OOOH thr trap door opened on bush earley he is kicking wildly OOOH laura seems calm in the new outfit,ooooh there goes carl rowe HA HA he was calling out for his mama,next up in chainey in his phoney wheel chair. ect.ect, NOW back to the GAMES!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The government knows who can be managed without incident. Sport's fan have never asked themselves what it all adds up to. a team, a game, a winner, a champion, a celebration, a new season. It adds up to being entertained while being distracted. It's quite ridiculous to think that the scoreboard sheeple will boycott the NFL. It's a way of being in a gang. Wearing colors and supporting a team. It's so sad!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The same people that brought us the Bolsheviks and Nazis are of the same mind as those who have brought us homeland (in)security; read up on history and you will find the same old people doing the same old things time and again.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I will never ever go to another game nor will I watch an NFL or an other sport event that has such invasive rules. I hate golf but I will switch. I have had Raiders season tickets but do not care who wins now. I do not have a penny invested in in any prosport. This is so much like pre www 2 Germany that it makes me sick. To think that my country is heading down this road.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Terry Bradshaw and the reference to Orwells "Animal Farm", truly makes sense. He is a pig that sold his soul to the devil. He is an overpaid loud mouth and still makes commercials. He is probably in deep debt or gambles a lot.

    I boycott the NFL because I don't care to understand football.

    It is sad to say that Americans know more about sports statistics than they do current world events. If anything, sports are disinformation tactics in the same category as the entertainment industry.

    We are all just Farm Animals feeding from the slimey trough that the Herder prepares for us.

    It's slop! And gullible Americans eat it like its going out of style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All claims are lies and baseless as well you don't know what you're talking about. I thought that Terry Bradshaw ad was funny I didn't take it serously as some have I at least have sense of humor unlike you Lee that is clueless lies & smears with those that don't agree with him which is fact. you're idiot & moron Lee.

      Sports isn't disinformation & neither is entertainment another lie by you Lee which your a lying of a lying liar. I know all about real world I choose to watch NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL to get away from real world for a few hours same way with watching TV shows as well. I watch Fox News & CNN sometimes & O'Reilly every night at 11:00PM so I'm well inform on issues.

      Delete
  20. Did you also boycott English class?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for laugh since everything is lies & smears & slander and over the top as well. Terry Bradshaw ad was pretty funny I didn't take it serously as a lot did. So what that NFL is using Homeland S they have done a pretty job keeping America safe.

    This blog people making comments clearly have no sense of humor and take everything way to serously and don't know what is fun is or relax either it's politics & doom & gloom. I like watching sports & TV shows for a few hours to get away from real world and I'm not a sheep as some of you idiots & morons James & Lee which both are liars and wrong and out of touch with reality. I'm always right and this blog was baseless and wasn't legit all lies which is fact.

    Kiss My Ass.

    ReplyDelete