Monday, July 11, 2011

Coming up with an original(ish) pizza recipe

Guest post written by Eric White


              There are all kinds of pizza recipes out there. I just love how you can really come up with a whole variety of pizza toppings and basically create any kind of taste that you want. It's almost like you can create any kind of taste palate that you would like extremely easily. So I thought that I would try and come up with a different recipe on my own for some variations.
              I went online to find some ideas that would help get the gears going in regards to what I should actually fix. While I was fixing that I saw the site DOMAINnames.com. After I read through it some I decided to sign up for a domain name and try and put a new pizza recipe of my own creation up each day for at least a year. I think that it will be a really fun blog.
              In the meantime, I found a recipe for a buffalo shrimp pizza that sounded really great, so I fixed that for me and my girlfriend. Needless to say, she was a fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment