Sunday, January 15, 2012

Family time

 Thanks for the post, Kathy Shelton

Having such a big family has forced me to learn to do with less. When I first got out on my own I was so thankful to have my own bathroom I had no idea what to do with myself – I just spent hours in there hanging out because it was the most privacy I’d ever had! I love my family, don’t get me wrong, but at times I felt like it was child cruelty to have so many of us under one roof. I got my first house recently and I installed www.tvbydirect.com satellite as well as a great new bedroom set in the second bedroom – I know my big family’s going to come visit sooner or later and I’ve got to be ready to play host, you know! I can’t wait to find out whether or not my sister’s going to be able to come down for my birthday but you know, at the end of the day I’ve grown comfortable with being alone which took me a long time to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment