Saturday, November 19, 2011

Men Need Scrubs too

               As a male I worked in nursing many years ago. It was difficult to find scrubs in my size and that were suitable for a male to wear to work wheth3er it be in a nursing home, laboratory and a hospital. Men usually have a very limited choice in scrubs. That was usually my personal experience in shopping for scrubs if I ever decided to work in a hospital. I am glad there is Blue Sky Scrubs were men do have a choice of scrubs. I really believe after surging the site and what it has to offer.

               I still would buy scrubs because they are very comfortable to sleep in and lay around the house just being lazy. They are very light and easy to wash. Scrubs have been used other for hospital or medical occupations. It is just the truth that if we have to shop for scrubs in town at a store that sells them. The inventory is very limited because nursing is still a dominate woman's field still even though males have started to have a place in the profession.

              Please click on the link below and check it out if you like. You do not have to be in the medical field to enjoy wearing scrubs. They are good to sleep in as I said to just be lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment