Saturday, November 19, 2011

salami

 Contributed by Cameron Hodge

After getting satellite internet from satelliteinternetbroadband.com, I have been able to do a lot more things from home that I didn’t realize were possible. We live on a farm, about fifty miles from the closest “big” town. By meaning “big”, the town has a Wal-Mart and a department store. We have lived in the country for years. I love it and would never move, but shopping was definitely an excursion before we got the internet. Now, I can order all of my clothes on-line. I order all of my husband’s clothes on-line too. One thing that I am really glad that I can order on-line and stock up on are non-perishable groceries and household things. I discovered the website Amazon.com. I order a ton of things from them from our toothbrushes and bathroom tissue, to specialty meats like real salami ( which I love but can’t find in town). I have even put some things on auto-ship. If you do auto-ship you get a discount and free shipping. The internet is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment